Whatever your opinion may be about the relationship between building inspectors and professional contractors, they both have the same goals in mind: enforcing safety precautions and completing the project as efficiently as possible, in order to please the building owner and move onto the next project. Let’s create a reciprocal relationship and work together to complete the projects that must be executed properly.
- Zenith’s professional painters are all tried and trusted subcontractors which leaves less room for errors throughout the painting process that Zenith has proven to be successful for years.
- As a professional painting contractor, we will not be hesitant to ask building inspectors any questions regarding the issues that must be fixed along with code requirements to ensure the following inspection will go accordingly.
- A part of a reciprocal relationship is sharing knowledge and we are happy to extend our professional painting knowledge to your inspectors so they can understand new industry standards and products. Especially the removal of lead based paint.
- Zenith has full worker’s compensation coverage and carries liability insurance in the event of an accident.
- A Zenith flooring professional will work with the building inspector to ensure that the materials and layout match the approved structural plan details.
- Zenith Project Managers can also help point out when an existing flooring substrate has a high likelihood of containing harmful asbestos materials and will provide recommendations for testing and abatement services, if needed.
- Zenith also offers an array of commercial flooring options and our expert project managers can help advise a customer when making a floor selection.
- Zenith Project Managers can help point out when an existing flooring substrate has a high likelihood of containing harmful asbestos materials and will provide recommendations for testing and abatement services, if needed.
- Zenith will identify high levels or excessive equilibriums of moisture content and moisture vapor emissions in concrete slabs or substrates. Excessive moisture in floor slabs after installation can cause floor covering system failures such as delamination, bonding failure, deterioration of finish flooring and coatings, and microbial growth.
- Zenith’s professional team of roof coaters look forward to the spring and fall season, our busy seasons, when we work together with roofing inspectors to improve and protect the buildings of Colorado.
- Zenith works with professional roof inspectors to determine if the damaged roof can be restored with minor repairs and a roof coating, or if a roof replacement is necessary to survive the next big storm.
- If any roof is beyond repair, Zenith has trusted referrals for specialized roofing contractors that will save you time and money.
Need interior or outdoor painting? Zenith Painting & Coatings is proud to use professional paint from Sherwin-Williams, Guiry’s, and Hirshfield’s.
From Seamless to PVA systems and Concrete Sealing, Zenith Painting and Coatings only uses premiere concrete and epoxy floor coatings.
Have questions about painting or flooring? Not sure where to begin or need to speak with a Zenith Painting & Coatings representative? Get answers today.
Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote