Whether you work for yourself, an individual property owner, property management firm, real estate brokerage, bank, or corporation, Zenith understands the headaches associated with maintaining the exterior and interior appearance of your properties. Team up with Zenith Painting & Coatings so you can worry about managing properties while we upgrade the necessary components to have all parties satisfied.
- If you are trying to attract and retain tenants, a fresh paint job is a surefire way to go. High-end property managers will typically provide repaints for tenants without an obligation to do so. Therefore, a new paint job every four or five years can go a long way in maintaining client satisfaction and convince tenants to stay for another lease term.
- Presenting a pleasant atmosphere on the exterior of your commercial living property will greatly increase the amount of rental fees you can charge. In fact, a new paint job can more than make up for the cost of the service in additional rental fees.
- Zenith has full worker’s compensation coverage and carries liability insurance in the event of an accident.
- A dedicated Zenith project manager is assigned to your installation project to ensure all important information is exchanged efficiently and thoroughly.
- All participating parties – Zenith Flooring Installers, Zenith Project Manager, and you, the property manager – are aware of issues or concerns and solutions are enacted promptly, ensuring projects are meeting deadlines.
- Support – All of our best-in-class product manufacturers offer warranties and in the rare instance of a manufacturer’s defect, we are your advocate. You will not be asked to contact the manufacturer yourself- we will manage the process ourselves to ensure you are satisfied with the final results.
- Zenith Project Managers can help point out when an existing flooring substrate has a high likelihood of containing harmful asbestos materials and will provide recommendations for testing and abatement services, if needed.
- Zenith will identify high levels or excessive equilibriums of moisture content and moisture vapor emissions in concrete slabs or substrates. Excessive moisture in floor slabs after installation can cause floor covering system failures such as delamination, bonding failure, deterioration of finish flooring and coatings, and microbial growth.
- A Zenith professional and the property manager will inspect the roof to determine what can be restored and point out any alarming issues that must be repaired.
- Annual or semi-annual roof inspections are recommended to conduct maintenance and avoid the event of an entire roof replacement.
- Zenith project managers will work with property managers to ensure tenants are notified in a reasonable amount of time with details of project duration and points of contact for further questions or concerns.
- A representative of the roof product manufacturer will conduct an inspection upon completion, to verify any warranty packages you may qualify for.
Need interior or outdoor painting? Zenith Painting & Coatings is proud to use professional paint from Sherwin-Williams, Guiry’s, and Hirshfield’s.
From Seamless to PVA systems and Concrete Sealing, Zenith Painting and Coatings only uses premiere concrete and epoxy floor coatings.
Have questions about painting or flooring? Not sure where to begin or need to speak with a Zenith Painting & Coatings representative? Get answers today.
Request a Free Quote
Request a Free Quote